Bergstan offers a broad spectrum of integrated engineering services. Our resume includes a wide range of project types from buildings, transport, water and sanitation, urban development and the environment, covering the complete scope of civil, structural, transportation, water, solids and environmental engineering disciplines.
Engineering and design are Bergstan’s core competencies developed through successful completion of complex projects in developing countries over the past 50 years. This translates into a higher standard of constructability, availability, reliability and quality on every project we undertake.
Our skills, expertise and resources are passed directly to our clients and we specialise in the following engineering sub-disciplines, which have been developed and established over the years:
- Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Design of Major Road Networks
- Railway Engineering
- Hydrology, Hydraulics and Stormwater Management
- Pavement Design, Management and Rehabilitation
- Urban Development Engineering Services
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Structural Design in Concrete and Steel
- Bridge Load Assessment and Testing
- Civil and Structural Design of Sports Facilities